Sunday, November 30, 2008

Google Me!



Google applications * * * *
http://www.google.com

Google… what would the world be like without you? Yes, I am a Google fan in a big way. I love iGoogle, Google docs, Google calendar, blogger and of course the most user-friendly email: gmail!

The thing I love about Google is that they don’t just design things that are extremely easy to navigate but they go the extra step and add really great features such as themes for you gmail and igoogle accounts. This lets you personalize your pages and, in my opinion, creates the loyalty in users.

I will definitely integrate the Google applications into my classroom assignments/activities.

1 comment:

Jacqui Cyrus said...

Hi:
This is the most creative use I have seen for this assignment.

One concern, the number thumbs is not clear. Is 4 the highest rating?

Excellent work!

-j-